[GeoStL] Re: Between Here and Knoxville

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:30:47 -0500

Hey ..  no controversy with THAT cache now is there?  LOL I think I remember a
few discussions on the gc.com boards about this one.
The only "problem" I see with this one is that lately we haven't been the most
responsible travel bug cachers..  we're sort of like our  own local prison ...

I'll put it on his list..

And yes, he will be hitting the Paducah area.  I believe there is a
pork-chop-stop planned in Grand Rivers -- but he STRICT orders NOT to do any
caches in the immediate area of Patti's in case we make it to Barkley Lake this
year as a family -- we'll save those for then .

Thanks!

Oh, and could you say that one part again..

"I agree with Nancy"   +snicker+

Nancy