[GeoStL] Re: Bellefontaine Neighbors Cache Permission

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:57:53 -0500

-
Andrew,

St. Louis County parks do NOT need permission. See list of parks here:
http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/parks/locations.html

However, parks in St. Louis County that are maintained and owned by the
municipality are different and have their own rules. As far as I know,
Bellefontaine Neighbors parks have not said either way about caches. It
might be good PR to talk to the park director there and make him aware of
what you want to do and that will hopefully add another caching friendly
city to our list.

Rich