[GeoStL] BYO--Bodacious Bash Before the Bash is Back and ready...

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:15:01 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
Ok, git'r out your guns, pardner!  The BYO Bash Before the Bash is published
and ready to go.  Load'r up those six shooters, er I mean GPS units and
flashlights, with batteries and coordinates. We be shooting out der lights em
dat dare Timber Ridge Saloon the night before the big shootout at the MOGA
Corral the following day.  For more info, hitch up your horse and head out to
http://coord.info/GC1MGG0 to get more info about all this craziness.  See you
at MOGA-MOGA-MOGA!!!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man