[GeoStL] Re: As Long As You Keep Your Hands To Yourself :-)

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:33:13 -0600

-
i think that is do-able.

see ya,
glenn

At 11:07 PM 1/23/2003 -0600, you wrote:
-
Sorry Glenn, I put myself on Digest Mode to cut down on the volume of emails, so I didn't see your offer until tonight. I don't usually have time to check email every day anyway. Besides, I had to work on Wednesday. I'm probably gonna be available about mid-morning this Sunday however - if you're serious - and promise not to make a pass at me. ;-) Us two guys walking down there would just fit right into the local scenery, and everybody would probably leave us alone. Let me know.

Leanman

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:26:27 -0600
From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V2 #22

I'll go back with ya.. i kind of like that park and everybody was real friendly to me... :-)

lemme know if ya wanna go. i am off today

gln