[GeoStL] Re: April Group Cache

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:04:13 -0800 (PST)

-
Barbara,

It depends on where you want to have the group
hike....Are we going to hunt in St. Louis? Are out of
town? .....I am looking forward to having another
group hunt and it doesn't matter to me where...if I
can make it I will and if we are picking up trash I
will bring along a bag just for that. Looking forward
to meeting more new folks and visiting with "old"
friends :-)

Just about anywhere in St. Louis is fine as I have
100's of caches still to do up there :-)

Thanks for your hard work

Dan