[GeoStL] Re: Any good bookmark list, and I'm going to MOGA!

  • From: Tom <lobocs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:59:57 -0700 (PDT)

There is a good bookmark list for North County, St. Louis, if that is what you
are looking for. Obviously, it is called "North County caches", and it contains
163 caches in the designated area. I updated it today, adding some new ones
from
the past year and removing the archived caches. Have fun with it.

Lobocs