[GeoStL] After MOGA CITO event...Apr 16

  • From: Jeff the Blue Bead Man <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:49:51 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

-
I know you are waiting in anticipation or this event.  Really, I bet you
were... :-)  You went (will go) to MOGA 2005 and now you are excited and want
to do more.  Well, here your opportunity!  The big national CITO day is April
16, 2005.  Most, if not all, of the MOGA staff will be at Meramec State  that
day cleaning up the 180+ pieces of hidden geotrash left over from MOGA.  We
decided to turn into a big CITO party.  ANYONE, regardless of whether or not
you were on staff at MOGA, will be allowed to participate in this event.  Now
realize that most of the event caches WILL BE GONE by the time of this event,
but energetic cachers will still be able to rack up some decent cache numbers
by finding punches, etc, left over from the previous week's competition.  More
details can be found on the event page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GCN721&Submit6=Find

Thanks!  I hope to see you at both events!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man
Subject field