[GeoStL] A couple of dates to keep in mind

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:49:10 -0600

-
Saturday March 18
I mentioned in a separate thread...downtown group hunt in the afternoon,
followed by dinner at the Oyster Bar or the Trainwreck

Saturday August 12
I have reserved a pavilion in Laurel Park in St. Peters for a picnic.  For
the record, this is not an official SLAGA event.  Off the record....?
(Believe it or not there are insurance issues in St. Peters even with a
picnic for any kind of a group.)  Pending my acceptance to grad school, I'm
thinking of calling it either a "yippee I'm going away to school" party or a
"yippee I get to stay home" party. :-)  Date may be subject to change,
pending that all important acceptance letter.

Anyway, the pavilion and park is really nice.  There's a bank of horseshoe
pits nearby that I've also reserved for us.  There's a little pond, a
playground that has water sprays and sprinklers in it and a nearby swimming
pool.  There is a sand volleyball court, although I don't have that
reserved.

Susan