[GeoStL] 5/1 Cache

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:10:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

By a bit of luck we just happened to be in the area of
the new 5/1 cache Horse N Around and managed to get it
in today. It was NOT a 5 though ...maybe a 3 or even a
2 ...the hardest thing about it was that there are NO
established trails that go right by it and you do have
to bushwhack into it but my wife and I found it within
about 10 minutes of arriving at the location and the
GPS reading is within about 10 feet. So I am sorry to
report that we still do not have a true 5 cache in MO.
It was a nice spot and a great walk in with some
interesting scenery though....I would love to do a
group hike to the area some time to pick up the
several caches in the area..
Hope you are all having a great weekend and by the way
I just placed 2 micro caches on the road back from
Farmington and plan on at least 2 more up that wayto
provide a nice chain to get people in the area.

Dan (Thunder)

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Our WebPage! Http://WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."