[GeoStL] Re: 5000

  • From: "Mr. EX-President" <mogamoga2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching Newsgroup <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:00:38 -0500

That was pretty good, Mike.  I'm the same way come to think of it.

John

CC: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: 5000
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:39:05 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With Steve, it had to been the last one. He probably doesn't remember beyond
that. LOL!!

Mike GriffinDelivery Manager State Farm Account314-308-0916 Cell
Sent from my iPhone

Congratulations on the milestone! What was the most memorable one of them all?