[GeoStL] 4th of July Event

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:05:10 -0500

Just wantewd to drop a line and let everyone know that our Venturing Crew will
have a booth set up at the O'Fallon Festival today and tomorrow. We are located
close to the main stage and will be selling pulled chicken sandwiches and
nachos as well as cheese nachos. I was out there yesterday setting up and it
looks like they will have a lot of neat stuff to see and do.

Should be a fun day for the family. Stop by and say howdy if you make it out
there.. I will be working from 5 - 11pm today and from 1pm - 11pm tomorrow.

Mike