[STL Geocaching] Re: 2-16, 17

  • From: "Glenn Nash" <gln@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:21:10 -0600

what the heck, we are up for any of the walks.. we still havent done any of
the snuffy boxes,  and most of the others mentioned here also. I think i
still have the coords for the actuall spring but i can tell you where it is.
On the corner of 40 & 94. (the rode that you turn  onto to get to bushes
wildlife and weldon spring conservation area. you have to 1.) either pull
off the side of the road in the middle of traffic or 2.) park in the church
lot that is just past the corner on 94. (headed AWAY from bushes wildlife
and weldon springs area, its on the right side of the road) then walk along
the road almost back to the corner. you will see some steps leading down
into a ditch on the side of the road. strange place for steps?? right..
thats is where the actual spring is.

gln

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 05:37:32 -0600
From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we haven't done any of these or the Kati trail caches. they all sound
good
to us. these open to anybody?? We need to get barry on the list too.

another out of town to consider later are the caches in Columbia. I hear
there are some good ones too.

**Glenn

STL Caching Info: //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching