[GeoStL] Re: #100

  • From: "Christopher Schaeffer" <krzcooter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:44:59 -0500

Congrats on #100
I was driving Westbound when 70 was stopped going eastbound over the bridge.
They said on the news last night that a lady was threatening to jump and it
took the police something like 2 hours to calm her down. She ended up not
jumping.

http://www.techietalk.net
Your One Stop Shop for Technology News!