[genie] Re: urgent stuff due this friday

  • From: "Crystyle Hotfix" <james0101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <genie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 12:15:03 +0900 (KST)

Please look at the document to see which section you guys will be doing for the marketing report.

Please get this done by latest wednsday mid neight and send it to Nima.

SO that he could have some time to go over it and write his part.

for the logistics, please make sure to do the peer evaluation in share out.

peer evaluation must be done since it is part of your participation mark.

the number must add up to 0 and the highest number should be 15