[generalpediatrics-news] SearchingPediatrics.com - searching pediatric peer-reviewed information

  • From: "Donna D'Alessandro" <donna-dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GP.CNews" <generalpediatrics-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:35:30 -0600

Dear Pediatric Colleagues,

I would like to share with you our new pediatric resource,
SearchingPediatrics.com (http://www.searchingpediatrics.com)

SearchingPediatrics.com is a search engine for searching pediatric
peer-reviewed information from AAP Policies and Guidelines and
Pediatrics journal, AMA GAPS, Bright Futures, Brown Pediatric Surgery
Handbook, CDC Yellow Book, DSM-IV-TR, eMedicine, Epocrates, FDA
Orange Book, Hopkins Dermatology Image Atlast, Iowa Neonatology
Handbook, Merck Manual, and Medecins Sans Frontieres.

Specifically, pediatricians seeking answers to questions at the point-
of-care may use SearchingPediatrics.com as a decision support tool
for searching pediatric peer-reviewed information to improve
patients' care, outcomes and lives. Furthermore, you may now obtain
CME for answered questions.

SearchingPediatrics.com is powered by the Google Custom Search Engine.

Feel free to pass this message onto a resident, fellow, or other
colleague and to bookmark and / or link to SearchingPediatrics.com.

Finally, I would appreciate any feedback you can provide me.

Respectfully yours,

Donna M. D'Alessandro, M.D.
Professor of Pediatrics
University of Iowa College of Medicine / University of Iowa
Children's Hospital