[gbt] Re: Message from the moderators please read

  • From: alex roach <alex-rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:19:40 +0100

Hello my name is Daniel Wainwright I am another moderate up I will allow you to
be a moderator however I just need to communicate with Alex I will reply to
this message within a short time thank you

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Jul 2015, at 21:10, Daniel Semro <semrodaniel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd like to be one.

I'd bring more subscribers.

I'd also bring some more security as it is needed.

On 7/27/15, alex roach <alex-rch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello GBT Listus new moderators are needed for Gbt. if you like to be a
moderator please reply to the message and list all the things that you would
bring to the list as a moderator
co-moderator of the general blind technology list gbt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. To
subscribe please send an email to gbt-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. List gbt is
meant for any general blind technology. The website is
http://gbtlist.wordpress.com.
Thank you.