[gatapublic] GATA Meeting 3/28/15

  • From: Georgia Art Therapy Association GATA <georgiaarttherapyassociation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gatapublic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:34:26 -0400

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that our GATA meeting is this Saturday, March 28th, at
the Northside Library: 3295 Northside Parkway NW
Atlanta GA 30327 from 10:00-12:00pm. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Also, if you have not renewed your GATA dues, this is your last reminder.
Anyone who is not a current GATA member will no longer receive GATA benefits
(this includes the listserv as well as practice listings on our website).

See you all on Saturday.

Teresa

Teresa H Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCS

Director and Therapist

Art It Out Therapy Center

1640 Powers Ferry Rd

Bldg 3, Ste 200

Marietta, GA 30067

770-726-9589

www.artitout.com

This electronic message transmission contains information from Art It Out
Therapy Center, LLC that may be confidential or privileged. The information
herein is intended solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission by any other party
is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us immediately at the number shown
above or by electronic mail.