[gatamembers] My Departure back to California

  • From: Tanya Alexander <tanya.alexander.lmft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:15:26 -0400

Art Therapy Colleagues,

I wanted to thank you for 7 years of memorable experiences with GATA.  I
have enjoyed the dedication of the Art Therapists in Georgia to their
profession and it has been rewarding to be involved on many levels with
others who are just as passionate about what they do!  I have made the
challenging decision to return to California this October.

However, I am still wanting to assist with the licensure process for Art
Therapists in Georgia.  I have also elected to keep my LMFT license active
in Georgia.

Thanks again for being a part of a wonderful experience as an Art Therapist!

Tanya

--

Tanya Alexander, LMFT, ATR-BC, CAADC

Phoenix and Pearl Counseling Services, LLC

(404) 901-5889

tanya.alexander.lmft@xxxxxxxxx

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail (and any attachment) is confidential and may be privileged.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender that you are
not the intended recipient and delete this message.  Any retention,
dissemination, distributing, or copying of this e-mail is prohibited by law
and covered under the Electronic communications Privacy Act 18 U.S.C.
2510-2521.