[gatamembers] Re: AATA Conference

  • From: Tristan Buono <trbuono@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GATA group <gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:57:43 -0400

Hello everyone, unfortunately I will not be able to make it either, I will be
in NY for my cousin's wedding.
Thank you,
Tristan

From: nordicnative21@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gatamembers] Re: AATA Conference
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:44:02 -0400
To: gatamembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone, I won't be able to make it to this meeting I will be in
Florida. Hope everyone is having a great Summer!
Kari

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 8, 2015, at 12:46 PM, Teresa Woodruff <teresa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi GATA members! If anyone is attending the AATA conference in Minneapolis,
please let me know and we can meet up. Although I don’t think many are coming,
we will meet at the Hyatt happy hour on Thursday (tomorrow) on the first floor
of the Hyatt. Also, our next GATA meeting is a week and a half away. We will
meet: Saturday, July 18th 10:00-12:00pm at Art It Out: 1640 Powers Ferry Rd,
Bldg 3, Ste 200, Marietta, GA 30067 (if you need directions, go to
www.artitout.com). I look forward to seeing you all then! Teresa Teresa
Woodruff, LPC, ATR-BC, CPCSDirectorArt It Out Therapy Center1640 Powers Ferry
RdBldg 3, Ste 200Marietta, GA 30067770-726-9589www.artitout.com This electronic
message transmission contains information from Art It Out Therapy Center, LLC
that may be confidential or privileged. The information herein is intended
solely for the recipient, and the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this transmission by any other party is not authorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you
have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
immediately at the number shown above or by electronic mail. <image001.png>
<image002.png> <image003.png> <image004.png> <image005.png>