GA Integrity Day

  • From: "Janet Gleason" <jgleason@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:28:49 -0600

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

A special "adult preview" of the Integrity Day
presentation, "TRUE LIES" will take place Thursday, May
5th at 8:00pm in the Sr. Dolores Beringer Parish Center.
This open-to-the-public presentation is a must see for any
parent, teacher, coach, or concerned adult of today's
youth (there will be a sign in sheet for all junior high
parents.) The speaker, Hollywood actress, model, and
professional spokesperson Tina Marie
Holewinski, will provide a dynamic, engaging presentation
on today's entertainment media and the dramatic impact,
both positive and negative, it can have on our children,
our families, and our world. Please don't miss this
special event. **Door prizes will be given to some lucky
attendees!! For more details, visit the GA School web site
and click on the "Integrity Day link" on the main page.

Janet Gleason
Technology Coordinator
Guardian Angels School
(without the quotes).