[GameTalk] troopanum

  • From: Sky Taylor <skyt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:04:11 -0700

Justin, I can't play troopanum 2 anymore or any of the other bsc games, as
when I load up the games I get a error that says licence file is invalad and
then the game quits. Should I uninstall, and reinstall the games? I have the
unlock codes for pipe2, troopanum 2, but I can't find the one for Hunter.