[GameTalk] Re: static problem in pipe2

  • From: eric bellavance <oldies58@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:12:54 -0500

What I would suggest is that you contact Tech support at Bsc, and they may
be able to help you out better than I can.  Also, check in the game
documentation for Pipe 2, and toward the end at I think it's chapter 20 or
21, there's a section called Faq, (frequently asked questions.)  Also, you
may want to check your fire wall to see if it's on.  If you have your fire
wall on, that may be part of the problem.  But dialup is very slow.  Also,
another suggestion I have is if your cable company has broad band or high
speed internet service, you may want to look into switching to a high speed
server, as dialup is not very reliable, plus it tends to tie up your phone
line.  I wish I could help you out more, but you may want to email support
at Bsc, and they may be able to help out.  But check the manual before
contacting tech support.  Hope this helps.  Eric.----- Original
Message -----