[GameTalk] Re: record time

  • From: "Ben" <gameheadben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:32:53 +0100

I never use ports unless I have to

-----Original Message-----
From: gametalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gametalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Hayden Presley
Sent: 30 May 2010 03:24
To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GameTalk] Re: record time

Hi,
I'm still curious Jack--why are you counting times? It is difficult to tell
what you are trying to do, are you trying for the shortest and longest
times? Also, keep in mind that all kinds of factors apply hear, and your
time hardly makes you a good or bad player. For instance, in troopanum 2, if
you don't use portals on level 16 you will finish the game generally faster,
justlike dying on sidescrollers in Pipe 2--so, I'm confused.
Best Regards,
Hayden