[GameTalk] pipe2

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GameTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:24:01 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Hi all

When I read the pipe stats I noticed that there is a boss level, level
16. I'm in the process of purchasing the game. I just want to know: the
documentation never talked about a boss level. It talked about level 15
where you disarm the  bomb, but it didn't  said anything about the boss
level. I'm  not asking for a spoiler, but will it be possible to fight
the boss without knowing how it works?

Will it be possible to figure  it out?

I suppose the boss is muchiani.