[GameTalk] making peace with levels13 and 14 of pipe2

  • From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:03:08 +0200

HI all
I've contacted bsc  games support and they assured me they will keep all my
suggestions in mind when they release an update to pipe2, they didn't said
if and when they are going to do it. If there are anyone, like me, who
cannot get any enemies in levels13 and 14 here's 2 suggestions to make peace
with the loss.
1.  btw for both  methods you have to have a farely good imagination. You
must imagine that you are taking the remaining items home. That you are
allowed to take home your gun with which  you killed the thugs and also all
remaining items. So now you come home from a busy day under the  ground now
you can show your kids and wife  what you  had left from  your mission. You
can probably get some use for the remaining wrenches if you had any, to use
instead of a spanner in your garage
try using the construction hat as a helmet when you ride your motor bike.
Try walking on coles when you have the construction hat on. Obviously you
can  use the gun for self defence and if you have ammo left from your
mission, good for  you! Then you can use it for self defense. The welding
kits you can give  to your kids to play with or keep  them as a souvenir.
2.  the second method needs less  imagination. Simply use the items
although there is no enemies to use them on. When you fire your gun on
levels 13 and 14 imagine  that you are smelling gunsmoke and see gun powder
in the air. Imagine that the gunsmoke smells very pleasantly.  Just dump
your wrenches, they make an interesting  sound if you dump them. What makes
it challenging is if you try to dump as many wrenches as possible before
going on fitting the  pipe.  Or try to get the invisible target sound. Try
pressing 2 and then hold down left or right arrow although there is no rats
until you hear the target sound and then if you hit control you would just
hit the pipe with it although there is no rat sitting on the pipe.  I
haven't been thus far successful in hitting a pipe with a wrench without a
rat being present, the water comes too fast at me.
Press 3 for flashlight and imagine how the  underground system is
illuminated a bit by your flashlight.]imagine while you are pressing  4  for
bug spray that the aerosol can containing the bug spray, that its knob  pops
up and down while you press it.
The only item you  can't use like this is your construction hats. For those
you have to use imagination. Use them at home to walk on coles or use them
as a helmet on your motorbike.
Maybe the game will notice that you are   throwing away wrenches or fire
your gun with no  enemy in site and  then you will probably get only bonus
points in the toolboxes of levels13 and 14. after  some time the game might
decide; "hay this guy is throwing away the items I'm giving him. I will
rather only give him a bonus point chunk in a toolbox from now on".
By using this second method I get easily used to the fact that no enemies
will ever show up  on levels 13 and 14.
For those of you who do get  enemies on levels 13 and 14, good for you!