[GameTalk] joystick? game pad?

  • From: "Charles Rivard" <wooferess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 12:20:56 -0700

I'm planning to buy one device, and only one device, that will enhance my
gaming.  Game pad?  Joystick?  I'm not sure what to get or how much it will
cost and how easily it is used on games for the blind.  I want force feedback
for when a game includes it.  I don't want billions of buttons if I don't need
them.  (grin)  I'll probably get swamped with responses, which is cool.  The
"Get the 86-RB-12."  I want, in essence, your experiences with your suggested
device.  Why should I get this one as oposed to another?  What, if anything,
makes it stand out.  It must work with Windows XP, and, preferably, a USB
device or something that will hook to a PC that is not all that new.  Also, if
software must be installed, sighted assistance must not be required.  I use
JAWS 9.0.  Thanks.
---
  "The Difference Between Obama and Osama is Just a Little BS"