[GameTalk] Re: bsc pipe1 contest

  • From: "Raymond" <musicalman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:15:40 -0400

Oh!!! I knew that. Really, I didn't mean it. Now I really feel bad for it.
By no means did I intend to dissasemble it like that, but what's meant is
not what's done. Thank you for saying that, I really needed it. I knew it
was wrong. I really don't want anyone replying to these because I don't want
any more e-,mails concerning this. Man I'm really having a bad day!
Raymond