[GameTalk] Re: Leave

  • From: stareagle <eaglelaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,<gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 01:17:22 -0500

so it wasn't just me. i didn't see anything either..... i thought it was
just my wacky computer being a royal pain in the neck! actually it's been
nice to me today but word replica hasn't. i can't do nothing with that
thing lately. seems my memory has gone out to lunch or on a long vacation!
lol!!
StarEagle