[GameTalk] I'm new

  • From: "Robyn Bowskill" <auntierob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:04:56 +1200

Hello, my name is Robyn, and I live in new zealand, and I have just subscribed.
I'm really enjoying classic pipe, and hunter.
Could anyone please help me with two little problems? First, I recently
downloaded the latest clasic pipe, but it won't make the hammer sounds, even
though I turned off the screen reader.
Second, I'm working through hunter, and when I get to level three on the demo,
i can catch fish at first, but after I escape the first crocodile, I can't
catch anymore, and they all get across the screen.
I'm looking forward to getting to know people who love these kind of games, as
I do. thank you.