[GameTalk] Re: Friday nights game of Pipe!

  • From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_duncan21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 18:01:37 +0100

Hi Steve great score!  It's certainly more than I can do.  I am ashamed to
say I have never completed a game of Pipe 2.  It takes me all my time to get
past an electricity level.  Sometimes even when it is on the other side of
the screne from me I still get fried!  I usually go and listen to recordings
of it, to cheer me up if I fail.