[GameTalk] Re: FW: big problem with pipe2

  • From: "nicol" <nicoljacobus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:00:18 +0200

Charles tries to help me. I figure out that the word patience must be an
acronym.
But I can't figure it out completely. I'm having a blond moment.
1.  press something.
2.  activate something.
3.  turn something off
4.  initialize something.
5.  enter text somewhere.
6.    nullify something, i.e empty something
7.  create something
8.  enter something else.