[GameTalk] Re: An important announcement from USA Games

  • From: "The Kolesar Brothers" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gametalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:42:07 -0400

Thank you Charles.
I have bad news.
I just tried twice to down load the 32 bit version of the Visual C for we
vista users.
It wouldn't let me down load it.
I get either repare which I attempted to do with no luck or to uninstall and
cancil.
Did you see my letter that went out to all three game mailing lists?
Munawar came back and stated that the ps3 won't work with the flight sim's.
So I guess I won't be picking that one up.
If you know of a USB handheld that does have forcefeedback and does work
with the sims and the hand to ear games?
Please let me know.
I can't get the philips 2909 to shut off the valves in blast chamber nor can
I chose from pipe to pipe.
Thanks for the heads up though.
Ron.

Have a good day,