[gameprogrammer] Re: gameprogrammer.com

  • From: Bob Pendleton <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:24:10 -0500

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 15:27, Alan Wolfe wrote:
> hey Bob,
> whats up w/ the gameprogrammer.com logo? no sine waves? hehe

I've been kinda busy...

Click on it to get the full story. The wave in the middle is a normal
curve often seen in statistics. It is supposed to mean "no normals". I
have never been accused of being normal and game programmers are rarely
normal so it seemed like a reasonable thing at the time. OTOH, very few
people have any idea what it means when they see it.

If you, or anyone else, has a better idea, let me know. I think the
whole site needs a new look.

                Bob Pendleton

+ email: Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx             +
+ blog:  www.Stonewolf.net             +