[gameprogrammer] Re: [game programmer] Re: Internship Position

  • From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:33:31 -0800

Well luckily for you there are game development companies in the UK too!

I was previously working for Midway before they went bankrupt and we got our
entire traffic system from the game "Wheelman" which was developed by a
midway studio in the UK (that disbanded after the bankruptcy)

check out www.gamedevmap.com, you might find some studios in your area (: