[gameprogrammer] Re: Welcome new subscribers!

  • From: Gautam Narain <gautam_n_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 16:24:13 +0530

Hi,

The gamedev map is dated with respect to Studio in India. There are more
studios now like Foundation 9, EA, Ubisoft and various other game development
companies around. And some of the companies there now like Microsoft Casual
Studios, RZ2 Interactive are defunct. But there are more companies than on that
list.

Regards
Gautam