[gameprogrammer] Re: This List has been quite... so (WoW, etc...)

  • From: Scott Harper <lareon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:37:31 -0700

So does anyone here play on the whisperwind server?

Also, I have a few programming projects this break.  One is just a data
program, but the other is finishing the first version of my Java Object
Oriented game framework!!  It's pretty close, and I'll call it complete
(v1.0 rc) when I finish my breakout game with it.  Hopefully around
mid-january.  That is, if WoW doesn't eat my soul in the meantime! ^_^;;

Good luck and happy holidays/vacation-times for everyone!

--Scott