[gameprogrammer] Re: Let's play... Name That Algorithm! :)

  • From: "Mike Gillissie" <Niyoto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:46:44 -0400

Yup, it's definitely the same algorithm, although my approach to a solution needs work.

I currently use a recursive function - your suggestions have given me an iterative approach that I'm going to try out, and if I'm lucky it might even drastically improve my heap-space issues - thank you very much for your input! :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jenkins" <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>