[gameprogrammer] Re: Favorite Game

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:53:18 -0700

Lately I've been on a tower defense kick for warcraft 3 frozen throne, it's
neat how different mazing techniques can give you such different results and
it's amazing to see what people come up with, some things are very
imaginative.

Some guy showed me how to make a spiral maze the other day where there was 1
enterance and 1 exit, so i sat down and figured out how to make a 3 way
spiral maze for a T intersection type setup but have yet to try it out.

So which is best...spiral mazing, hooking, chaos mazing, line mazing,
something else? The vote is still out and that's what makes it so fun hehe
(:

I think im gonna get half life 2 yeah, half life 1 was great, i loved team
fortress classic, do you know if they are gonna have a tf for the new half
life? i hope so :P