[gameprogrammer] Re: Digests, unsubscribe....

  • From: "Gautam Narain" <gautam_n_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:20:46 +0530

Hi,

I tried changing it to "Digest mode on" because thats easier for me, but
when I try it, it gives the following error.

Error: Error in the web form -- "YOURLISTNAMEHERE" hasn't been changed yet!

Is there something wrong or do I need to re-subscribe ?

Thanks.

Gautam Narain

BharatMatrimony.com. http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?72
The No 1 Indian matrimony.