[gameprogrammer] 2-3 month contract

  • From: Kevin Jenkins <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:03:23 -0700

I have a 2-3 month contract if anyone is interested. Given an SQLite database, write a GUI based application in either WxWidgets or QT to display queries on that data in a variety of graphical formats. The application would be written in C++. While it should be cross platform, the primary platform would be Windows.

I have a complete specification available, but would need you to sign an NDA before sending it over.

Pay depends on your estimated timelines and qualifications, but this project will be well-funded so we can meet any reasonable amount. What's more important is your qualifications and experience.

If you're interested, email me, along with information about your qualifications (resume, list of projects, etc). If you've worked in either WxWidgets or QT before this is especially a plus.