(no subject)

  • From: marktcaporn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: g2i2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:58:01 +1100

I have been looking for somewhere to eat in Grafton on the Friday night.
"Lifestyle Food" & the good folk at SMH rate Georgies at Grafton Gallery very
well.  Style is "Modern Australian" price is $12 to $25 for entrees and mains
with most food types covered ie meat pasta fish.  I will try to attatch the
menu if this fails (highly likely) and anyone wants to see the menu have a look
at www.australianexplorer.com.au .  I will also attatch a list of grafton
eateries If something looks good and close to the hotel it could also be an
option.  I am willing to book for all if desired or we can wing it down there
if we cannot agree.

Mark