[fvlc-l] Event Invitation: Free Screening of Project Laramie on 11/14 at 6pm

  • From: Naomi Stuesser <Naomi.Stuesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 11:45:56 -0600

Hi everyone,

Rasmussen's diversity club (and book club) are inviting the community to our
free screening of the film The Laramie Project.  Since we've purchased the
rights to screen the film, we'd love to share it with as many people as
possible.  If you have a place to post the attached flyer, or groups you'd like
to forward the invite below to that would be much appreciated.

Please join us Wednesday, 11/14, 6pm at Rasmussen College Appleton for a free
showing of the 2002 film, The Laramie Project.  The film is presented by the
Rasmussen College Diversity Club and Book Club to advocate ending
discriminatory abuse in all forms, and was nominated for multiple Emmy awards
as well as winning several other awards.  No RSVP is required and we'll provide
drinks and snacks.  We hope to see you there!

For more information on the Laramie Project visit these two sites:
http://www.laramieproject.org/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257850/

For more information on the event email
naomi.stuesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:naomi.stuesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Naomi Stuesser / Librarian
Rasmussen College - Appleton, WI Campus
Office: 920-750-5921
naomi.stuesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:naomi.stuesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tutoring Team: 920-931-2621, schedule and more information online at
http://tinyurl.com/Appletontutor
www.Rasmussen.edu<http://www.rasmussen.edu/>

Connect with Rasmussen College Libraries and Learning Centers:
FACEBOOK<http://www.facebook.com/rasmussencollege>
TWITTER<http://twitter.com/LLCRASMUSSEN>

Confidentiality.
This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the sender and
intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information which is covered
by legal, professional or other privilege. If you are not the intended
addressee, or someone authorized by the intended addressee to receive
transmissions on behalf of the addressee, you must not retain, disclose in any
form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as
possible and destroy this message.