[fvlc-l] Employment Opportunity

  • From: "Mark Arend" <Arend@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WISPUBLIB, a DLTCL Discussion List." <wispublib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <fvlc-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:36:26 -0500

Library Director--Poy Sippi Public Library

Looking for part-time employment to manage an active small library serving the
Poy Sippi area.  Able to work effectively with people, have computer skills,
handle library public relations, circulate materials, handle inter-library
loans, supervise staff and volunteers, and advise governing board.

Eligibility includes: a Grade 3 Public Library Certification, 54 semester hours
of college credit, at least half of which are in the liberal arts & sciences,
and public library administration courses which can be taken after being hired.

To apply: mail a cover letter and resume with two references to Poy Sippi
Public Library, P.O. Box 345, Poy Sippi, WI 54967.  Application deadline is
June 1, 2010.

-------------------------------

Mark W. Arend, Assistant Director
Winnefox Library System
106 Washington Ave.
Oshkosh, WI  54901
(920) 236-5222           fax: (920) 236-5228

mailto:arend@xxxxxxxxxxxx                ; http://www.winnefox.org/

Recently read:
     John Heilemann:  Game change-- Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin,
and the race of a lifetime
   Madeleine L'Engle:  A live coal in the sea
   Alvin Felzenberg:  The leaders we deserved (and a few we didn't)--
rethinking the presidential rating game
   Tony Hillerman:  The Ghostway  (audio)
   Larry Niven & David Gerrold:  The Flying sorcerers

"A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring
it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy."
                         -- James Madison