Subclassing FormattedText, FTDocument, FTPage and scope of properties and functions

  • From: rblist@xxxxxx
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:10:24 -0500

I tried to subclass the FormattedText class but it does not make sense because
I found too many variables in private scope.

I wanted to extend the KeyDown event handler. This is more or less not possible
because I need to copy and paste too many variables and methods which are in
private scope.

When an update of FTC comes I need to check tons of variables and function if
they have changed.

Please change the private scope to protected scope. That would make subclassing
much easier.

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail f?r alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um
heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.