Re: Some other findings

  • From: Ron Benditt <rbenditt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:28:51 -0400

On Mar 18, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Brendan Murphy wrote:

Then the next thing to try is using a different account on your
machine to see if it is localized to that account.

Not a bad idea. One thing that I did was to make a program that displays the keycodes that are pressed. When I run it, it shows that key 241 is always pressed. I can't even find what key that is! I don't think that there even is such a key! The keyboard.keyname(241) function shows nothing. If this key is always pressed, that's probably why the arrow keys don't show up. Any idea what that could be about?

Ron Benditt
Alien Apparatus Company, Inc.
http://www.alienapparatus.com

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html