Pictures

  • From: Jym Morton <jmorton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 14:11:21 -0500

First if this has been asked and answered, I apologize, I don't use email
lists or RRS Feeds and only have 43 links in my RSS Feed for FTC.

Is there a trick for keeping the user size of a picture?  If the user
changes the size of a picture and moves the picture, it gets changed back to
the original size.  If you save as RTF and open, it's back to the original
size, if you save as XML and open, it opens as the 'user defined size' but
when they move it, it snaps back to the original size.

JM

FTC Website: http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/formattedtextcontrol
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.