Insertion

  • From: Peter Karlsson <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 09:17:58 +0100

Hi,
I asked about insertion points a couple of days ago, but didn't get an
answer, so I'll try again. Is the intended behavior of FTC to always set
the insertion to before the character clicked on, even if the click is
closer to the next position? Textedit seem to indicate that this is not
mac standard. Also, if I'm setting the insertion to be the on the first
position on a row, it's set to the last position on the previous row.
TextEdit doesn't do that either, even though it's possible to set it
there manually.

Best regards,

Peter Karlsson
FTC Website: http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/formattedtextcontrol