FTC beta 15 preview 14

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:35:50 -0500

Beta 15 preview 14 has been uploaded to the web site.

http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html

I wanted to get out the couple of fixes for the crashing problems
reported to me. Note, I am still working on picture resizing
across all modes and scales so you may see some funky behavior in
trying to resize pictures in certain cases.

Here's what is new with this preview...

- Fixed the selection query methods to handle the insertion point
not being set and return a default value instead of crashing.

- Added isResizable method to FTObject that is used to determine
if the object is resizable. Override this method to control the
resizability of custom objects. Return false if you don't your
custom object to not be resizable.

- Fixed a crash when there is some text is selected and you begin
typing characters to replace the selected text.

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.