Re: FTC Proxy Problems

  • From: Bob Keeney <bobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:08:46 -0500

You're talking pretty specific stuff.  I suggest starting small.  That way if
you want to send me an example project I can problem help a bit more.

1.  What happens if set it to ReadOnly first?  I know that will really make the
Caret invisible.

2.  A small project demonstrating this might be helpful.

3.  I'm assuming you're really doing ftc.GetDoc.moveinsertionpointto end?  Have
you done a full update at this point?

4.  Again, I'm wondering if this is before or after you're readjusting the
document/page size and after a full update?

Seth and I are happy to help as it might reveal some bugs we weren't aware of.
A small sample project would make that a LOT easier.

Bob Keeney
BKeeney Software Inc.
http://www.bkeeney.com