FTC 1.6.3 beta 10

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:21:23 -0500

FTC 1.6.3 beta 10 has been uploaded to the web site.

This should fix the bulk of the problems.

I am now going to look into the drag image problem. I have not
been able yet to reproduce this and if you can reproduce it with
this beta, please let me know!

Here's what's new with this beta...

- Fixed a problem with incorrect selection using the combination
of shift-right and up arrows.

- Fixed a problem with deleting a character at the end of a
paragraph where the insertion point is placed in the wrong
position after the deletion.

- Fixed a problem with live spell checking after performing
deletions of material.

FTC Website: http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/formattedtextcontrol
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.